Fees and Policies
- COVID-19 3 week-long sessions are priced at $1,750 per session.
- In the event that the SFDPH orders us to close a specific camp pod(s) for 10 days or less due to an outbreak, no refund will be issued.
- Your $500 deposit is non-refundable if the program is operating, and you choose to cancel more than two weeks prior to the start of a session, for whatever reason you may have. The balance paid will be refunded to you.
- More than 7 days and less than 14 days cancellation notice prior to the start date of the session, a credit for 80% of the total price paid less the $500 non-refundable fee.
- Between 3 and 7 days notice = 50% credit of total price paid less the $500 non-refundable fee.
- We are sorry, but there are no refunds or reduction in fees for days missed due to illness, absence, last-minute vacations/trips, change in family circumstances during camp sessions, suspension or dismissal.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations made by you for any reason less than 14 days prior to the start of a session, however partial credits on your Celsius account are available as follows:
- Multiple Session Discount – Also applicable to siblings
- Sign up for 2 sessions: receive a total of $140 off
- Sign up for 3 sessions: receive a total of $75 off
- Sign up for 4 sessions or more: $140 off or more (at $35 per session)
- Refer a family who have never attended a Celsius camp before and receive either a credit of $75 off a future camp or a refund of $30 per referral. Further details can be found on the registration site. Sibling Excluded. No cross referrals accepted.
- Early morning extended care from 8am to 9am
- Afternoon extended care from 4pm up to 5pm.
- Advanced payments (prior to start of camp) for all Extended Care are $12 per hour, or $130 ($8.5 hr) for all 5 days for one/two hours per day).
- Ad Hoc during the week of camp are billed at $15 per hour.
- Pick up after 5pm will be charged at a rate of $2.00 per minute (no grace)
- Extended Care is billed in one hour increments after a 10 minute grace period.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
• Campers will be grouped in “pods” according to their session.
• Campers will stay with their same pod for the entire three-week session.
• Pod size will be limited to 14 campers with some up to 12.
• Each pod will remain in a separate room and will not interact with kids from other pods.
• Two instructors will lead each pod and will remain with the same pod each week.
• Children and youth must attend the first week of the session. Those who do not attend the first week may not join the camp later and will not receive any refund or credit (SFDPH’s rule)
• Children will wear a facemask in classroom.
• If a child manages to lose their mask somehow, a new one will be issued, and your account will be charged $5.
• All face masks must have at least two layers and not slide off the nose when speaking or running.
• Children will wash hands for 20 seconds between activities, before eating, after recess, and before leaving for home.
• Staff will sanitize surfaces in the common areas twice daily.
• Classroom windows and doors will remain open as much as possible.
Family members and caregivers waiting outside to drop-off or pick-up children must wear face masks per SFDPH’s rules.
We are sorry, but parents are not allowed to enter the building. If you have a shy small child, you may enter the lobby area only, wearing a face mask.
Staff should remain 6 feet apart from parents and caregivers. Please show our staff you care and move about with this in mind.
A staff member will take children’s temperatures with a thermometer upon arrival, using a “non-touch” (infrared) thermometer
Sign in and out will be done by staff only. separately.
During AM drop off, a hygiene station will be located near the entrance for children and staff to use immediately upon their arrival.
Children with symptoms or fever will be sent home. Information about getting tested can be found here: https://sf.gov/find-out-how-get-tested-coronavirus
Children – Recess
All lunch and snacks should be provided by the parents. Celsius will not be providing any snacks or lunch this year per regulations. Please make sure you pack enough food for your child.
Children should not share food. Lunch and snacks will be taken in either the classroom. There will be no cafeteria this year, regrettably.
Campers in each pod will wear over their shirts, a Dry-FIT T-shirt with a unique color of their group. Shirts will be laundered by the camp at the end of each week and will be taken home at the end of the session.
Extended care will be held in the large event hall, located to the left of the entrance in the new wing where the camps will be held. The hall is within the permitted size for mixed group use.
The designated extended care area for each pod is clearly marked and will be separated by a “no-go” buffer zone where no pod member can enter.
We accept cash, check, e-check and credit cards (Visa/Mastercard/Discover). Reservations are not confirmed without payment received. Online registration and payment ensure immediate confirmation. Payments by check should be sent in within 3 days of making an online reservation or the spot will be released.