Fees and Policies
- Fee for one week-long session is $585. The fee for the July 5th week is $475. Early Bird pricing until March 31: $550. Material fee for Surgery! camp $35. Material Fee for Ballistic and Genetics camp $30
- In the event that the SFDPH orders us to close a specific camp pod(s) for 10 days or less due to an outbreak, no refund will be issued.
- Your $200 deposit is non-refundable if the program is operating, and you choose to cancel more than two weeks prior to the start of a session, for whatever reason you may have. The balance paid will be refunded to you.
- More than 7 days and less than 14 days cancellation notice prior to the start date of the session, a credit for 80% of the total price paid less the $200 non-refundable fee.
- Between 3 and 7 days notice = 50% credit of total price paid less the $200 non-refundable fee.
- We are sorry, but there are no refunds or reduction in fees for days missed due to illness, absence, last-minute vacations/trips, change in family circumstances during camp sessions, suspension or dismissal.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations made by you for any reason less than 14 days prior to the start of a session, however partial credits on your Celsius account are available as follows:
- Multiple Session Discount – Also applicable to siblings
- Sign up for 2 sessions: receive a total of $50 off
- Sign up for 3 sessions: receive a total of $90 off
- Sign up for 4 sessions or more: $140 off or more (at $35 per session)
- Refer a family who has never attended a Celsius camp before and receive either a credit of $75 off a future camp or a refund of $30 per referral that signs up and pays for a 2022 Summer Camp. Thank you!
Email us with your referrals once they are committed to sign up. No cross family referrals will be accepted.
- Early morning extended care from 8am to 9am
- Afternoon extended care from 4pm up to 5pm.
- Advanced payments (prior to the start of camp) for either Morning or Afternoon Extended Care is $75 for all camp days.
- Ad Hoc during the week of camp are billed at $18 per hour.
- Pick up after 5pm will be charged at a rate of $2.00 per minute (no grace)
- Extended Care is billed in one hour increments after a 10 minute grace period.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
Considering the many turns the outbreak has been taking, our safety policy will be finalized in May and will be in accordance with SF’s Department of Public Health. Nevertheless, you can expect at least the following:
• Facemasks are mandatory indoors.
• Our spacious classroom windows will remain open throughout the day.
• Lunch will be held outdoors at the park.
• Children will wash hands between activities, before eating, after recess, and before leaving for home.
• Hand sanitizers will be available in every room.
• Two instructors will lead each camp and will remain with the same pod each week.
Remember that not all children are vaccinated. Parents, therefore, are not allowed to enter the building. If you have a shy small child, you may enter the lobby area only, wearing a face mask.
Sign in and out will be done by staff only.
Children with symptoms or fever will be sent home. Information about getting tested can be found here: https://sf.gov/find-out-how-get-tested-coronavirus
Children – Recess
Lunch and snacks should be provided by the parents. Celsius will provide some snacks.
Extended care will be held in the large event hall, located to the left of the entrance in the new wing where the camps will be held. The hall is within the permitted size for mixed group use. When you arrive to pick up your child, please remain by the door.
We accept check, e-check, Zelle, or cash payments. For Zelle payments, please use our email address (Hello at CelsiusandBeyond dot com). Reservations are not confirmed without payment received. Online registration and payment ensure immediate confirmation. Payments by check should be sent in within 3 days of making an online reservation or the spot will be released.
8-9am Early Care
8:45-9:15 Drop off
12-1pm Recess at Alta Plaza or Lafayette Parks
3:45-4:15 Pick up