Flexable Learning COVID Camp
Registration for May is now open!
Monday, May 3rd – Friday, May 28th
Our full-time learning camp enhances the educational experience of kids in grades K-6 attending online schooling (Zoom). Led by certified teachers, it provides children with a structured, and safe, learning environment. In the afternoons our professionals lead fun enrichment programs to help foster social interactions.
Choose from the following options:
•  5 days (full or partial days) – $2,000
•  3 full days – $1,500
•  PM only (3 or 5 days/week) – $1,000
•  Wednesdays only- 11-4:30 $330
Extended care: 4:30-5pm – $6 per day in advance ($8 ad hoc)
Hours: 8 am-4:30 pm. Extended care 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Dates: May 3- May 28
Week of June 7-11th
Metalsmith Camp – Grades 5-8
Programming Camp – Grades 3-4
– Zoom class – children use their laptops and headphones to attend Zoom classes required by their school. A certified teacher assists with any technical challenges and assures their participation in the class. Children can also work on homework during this time.
Lunch and recess outdoors
– May enrichment classes: woodworking, metalsmith, art, metaphysics, LEGO, programming, capoeira, creative adventures. Enrichment classes change daily and are held between 2-4pm
– Supervised safe free time.
To minimize the spread of COVID-19, we are taking the following measures:
1. Class size is limited to 14 students in a single grade.
2. Face masks are mandatory at all times indoors.
3. Handwashing and surface disinfecting will be conducted frequently. 4. High-quality HEPA air filters in each classroom
For this program, we accept payment in check, Paypal, and Venmo. This will minimize lost transaction fees in case refunds are required.
Location: 2266 California at Webster
Parents are required to send an updated immunization record from the child’s doctor.
Please see our safety policy under “Camp General Info” blue button