Fees and Policies
- Early Bird Rate (until March 31) is $585 per week.
- Camp Fees after March 31st are $625 per week
- An annual insurance/registration fee of $25 is required for each family account.
Material fee: Surgery! and Metalsmith $35
- Early morning extended care from 8am to 9am
- Afternoon extended care from 4pm up to 5:30pm.
- Advanced payments (prior to start of camp) for early care: $80 per week. Aftercare: $110 per week.
- Ad Hoc during the week of camp are billed at $20 per hour.
- Pick up after 5pm will be charged at a rate of $2.00 per minute (no grace)
- Extended Care is billed in one-hour increments after a 10-minute grace period.
-Any changes (other than cancellation) to previously confirmed sessions shall be assessed a $40 fee. Transferring sessions is subject to availability.
– In the event that the SFDPH orders us to close a specific camp for 5 days due to an outbreak, no refund will be issued.
– $250 deposit is non-refundable if you need/choose to cancel greater than four weeks prior to the start of a camp, for whatever reason you may have. The balance paid will be refunded to you.
– No refunds will be issued for cancellations made by you for any reason less than four weeks prior to the start of a camp session, however partial credits on your Celsius account are available as follows:
– More than 3 weeks’ notice prior to the start date of the session, a credit for 80% of the total price paid less the $250 non-refundable fee.
– Between 8 days and 21 days notice prior to the start of the session = 50% credit of the total price paid less the $250 non-refundable fee.
– Less than 8 days notice 20% credit less the $250 non-refundable fee for any cancellations.
Please Note: We are sorry, but there are no refunds or reductions in fees for days missed due to illness, absence, last-minute vacations/trips, change in family circumstances during camp sessions, suspension or dismissal
Minimize fees: You may change sessions to a different week for a change session fee of $45, plus any changes in the new camp price, subject to availability.
-Can’t make it all? Turn a lemon into a lemonade by donating your unused session to enable a child from the Rafael House family homeless shelter attends a camp.
We accept cash, check, e-check, and Zelle payments. For Zelle payments, please use our email address (Hello at CelsiusandBeyond dot com).
Reservations are not confirmed without payment received. Online registration and payment ensure immediate confirmation. Payments by check should be sent in within 3 days of making an online reservation or the spot will be released.
8-9am Early Care
8:45-9:15 Drop off
12-1pm Recess at blacktop or Rossi Park
3:45-4:15 Pick up